BASSEY GIFT BASSEY GIFT Author
Title: HOW TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME FROM MY-PAYING-ADS.COM
Author: BASSEY GIFT
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
MYPAYINGADS.COM My Paying Ads ( MPA ) as the name indicate  is an advertising company that share   it profits  with it   custome...



My Paying Ads ( MPA ) as the name indicate  is an advertising company that share  it profits 

with it  customers  . Yes you hear me well, mypayingads pays every of his customers who buy advert package from the company.

Each  advert package  cost $5. MPA will pay you 120% of the amount you spent to buy the advert pack within 60 days.


Example. If you buy advert pack with $200,  you  will  earn a  total of  $240 from your advert pack as it mature within 60 days. The much advert pack you buy, the higher you earn within 60 days . Don't worry, I will show you the strategy I used to grow my $200 to $1000 within 60 day  and make $800  profits within the 60 days





Steps to Buy Advert pack From M P A  using Bitcoin

1: First register account  with  MPA at www.mypayingads.com. click here to register

2: Open your perfectmoney account at www.perfectmoney.is

3: Buy dollar from www.Naira4dollar.com. into your  perfectmoney wallet. note that you will need to open and verify your naira4dollar account before you will be able to buy dollar from them. Or contact me if you want to buy dollar from me.

4: Login to your MPA and  Contact me so that I can guide on where to click in order to buy your advert pack successfully.  whatsapp 08088412196 , telegram 08088412196 , call 08088412196 


My Fast growing strategy ( You can use this same strategy  to  grow faster )

When I Started this business, I bought 40 advert packs for $200. remember I said earlier that 1 advert pack cost $5 in plan 1. therefore 40 advert packs cost me $200.

On the normal ground the 40 advert pack  suppose to earn me a total of  $240 back  within 60 days. But with the strategy I applied, I end up earnig $1000 and  still have 60 advert packs for me to earn from in plan 1.


 Cumulative startegy was what I uesed to grow my earning within the 60 days. I was using my daily earnings to buy more advert packs every day for the period of 60 days. I was earning $5 every day, instead of me withdrawing the it, I was using it to buy more advert pack. the more my advert packs increase, the more my daily earnings increase from $5 to $10 to $20 etc. 

when I started earning $10 daily, I withdrew $5 and use $5 to buy more advert  packs. when I started earnig $20 daily, I withdrew $10 and use $10 to buy more advert packs etc., this strategy make me grow my advert pack to 100 and earn $1000 within the 60 days and move to plan 2.


Rules To Follow

For you to be able to recieve your daily profit share, you MUST click and view 10 adverts every day

NOTE:  you dont need to refer people ooo. but if you do refer,  MPA pay you 10% of the amonut your refferal spent to buy their advert packs.






If this information is useful to you, kindly share to you friends

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

comment here

 
Top