BASSEY GIFT BASSEY GIFT Author
Title: EASY BUSINESS TO EARN BITCOINS
Author: BASSEY GIFT
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
MyPayingCryptoAds.com Three days ago, I discussed about how to earn passive dollar from MyPayingAds.com .  Today I want to t...


Three days ago, I discussed about how to earn passive dollar from MyPayingAds.com



Today I want to talk about how to earn passive bitcoin from MyPayingCryptoAds.com


Founder Details 

Uday Nara  from India is the founder of My paying Crypto Ads is same person who founded the Multi million dollar Advertising company known as My Paying Ads That has been paying his customers handsomely since march, 2015.
He founded My Paying Crypto Ads in November 2016  so that people can advertise their business and also earn in bitcoins.


HOW IT WORKS

My Paying Crypto Ads ( MPCA ) as the Name indicate is an advertising company that share it profits with it customers . Yes you hear me well, My Paying Ads pays every of his customers who buy advert package from them. Every Advert pack yield  (100% capital + 20% profits) back.
Each advert package cost 0.05 bitcoin. MPCA will pay you 120% of the amount you spent to buy the advert pack within 60 days. You keep earning daily every day till it reach 120%
Example. If you buy 10 advert packs worth  0.5 bitcoin , you will keep  earning daily  till is reach a total of  0.6 bitcoin within 60 days. The more advert pack you buy, the higher you earn on daily earning increase . Let me show you how to earn more than what you supposed to earn within the 60 days 


How to Earn More Within same 60 Days

Apply cumulative strategy if you want to earn more within the same 60 days. 
Each time your daily earnings reach 0.05 bitcoin use it to buy new Advert pack . knowing that the more advert packs you have the more profits you will earn in same 60 days.
 Your daily earning will increase from 0.05 bitcoin to 0.01 bitcoin etc.As your daily earning increase, withdraw some and use some to buy more advert packs


Rules To Follow


For you to be able to receive your daily profits share, you MUST click and view 10 adverts every day. This is the only work you will be doing for MPCA every day
Note:   You don't need to refer people ooo. but if you do refer, MPCA pay you 10% of the amount your referral spent to buy their advert packs.




This was the same strategy I used to increase my earning 10x in My paying Ads within 60 days 


How to Join And Get Started

1: First register your account with MPCA at www.mypayingcryptoads.com. click here to register

2: Open your blockchain account at www.blockchain.info

3: Buy Bitcoin from www.Naira4dollar.com. into your  blockchain account wallet. Note that you will need to open and verify your naira4dollar account before you will be able to buy dollar from them. Or  contact me if want  you to buy bitcoin from me.

4: Login to your MPCA and  Contact me so that I can guide on where to click in order to buy your advert pack successfully.  whatsapp 08088412196 , telegram 08088412196 , call 08088412196 


About Author

Advertisement

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

comment here

 
Top